What we do.
Veteran to Veteran is an organisation that furthers the understanding of the cultural and social difficulties for War Veterans within society
- We offer seminars, workshops and training that furthers the understanding of what it is like to be a war veteran within society.
- We are experts in transitional difficulties for War Veterans moving into civilian street and offer advice and training for organisations.
- We are experts within our academic fields and offer involvement with collaborative research projects which focus on representing the voice of war veterans and their families within society.
To better the lives of War Veterans and their dependants throughout the UK:
- Through a series of unique, thought provoking and experiential seminars and experiential workshops facilitated by War Veterans for War Veterans, their families, health professionals and other professionals who work with War Veterans.
- By creating a network of Veteran led charities and social interest groups.
- By furthering the understanding of the cultural and social difficulties for War Veterans within society through research and publication.
- To challenge, change and improve the support and services for War Veterans across the UK.